3 Natural Treatments to Remove Dark Circles & Eye Bags
The area around the eyes called Peri-orbital has the thickness of skin almost 0.5 mm and the other skin thickness is of two or three mm. It shows that the skin transparency and sensitivity around the eyes is more than the other parts. As a result, the area around the eyes becomes dark. The most common reason behind dark circles is the hyper-pigmentation. There is a component in our skin known as Melanin which darkens the skin. The more production of melanin in your skin the more your skin become dark. So, the under eyes look darker with the enhancement of melanin in your skin due to hyper-pigmentation. Here are three natural treatments to remove dark circles.
3 Under Eye Treatments to Remove Dark Circles
First treatment: Cucumber
- Firstly, take a fresh cucumber.
- Then, cut out its two thin slices in a round shape.
- Now, put them in the fridge for twenty minutes.
- Later, put these slices on your eyes.
- Finally, take out the slices after ten minutes.
- The cucumber has skin lightening and anti-inflammatory properties which lower the under eye puffiness.
- It also reduces the pigmentation.
- This treatment regenerates your eyes and reduces the fatigue of your eyes.
Second treatment: Buttermilk
- Buttermilk, one tbsp
- Turmeric (pure), one pinch
- Firstly, take a bowl
- Then, add one tbsp of buttermilk in it.
- Now, add one pinch of pure turmeric.
- Now, mix the ingredients well.
- Then, dip a cotton ball into the mixture.
- Now, place it under your eyes for fifteen minutes.
- Use this treatment five times in a week to remove dark circles.
- The buttermilk concentrates the blood vessels and turmeric is anti-inflammatory, so that reduce the under eye puffiness.
Third treatment: black tea bags
- Firstly, take two black tea bags.
- Then, soak them in warm water.
- Now, put them into the refrigerator for twenty minutes.
- Later, place them on your eyes for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Black tea possesses caffeine which shrinks the blood As a result decrease the under eye puffiness.
- It contains a high amount of anti-oxidants which protect the under eyes from the attack of free radicals so make them lighter and brighter.
Try these natural treatments to remove dark circles at home.