Fantastic way to make homemade face pack for instant glow
Today, I am going to share with you an amazing way to make face pack at home by using just two natural ingredients. Here is the procedure to make a face pack for instant glow at home.
Best face pack for instant glow made of natural ingredients
- Baking soda, one tbsp
- Tomato, one
- Firstly, take a clean bowl.
- Then, add one tbsp of baking soda into the bowl.
- Now, take a medium size tomato.
- Then, cut tomato into two equal pieces.
- Now, take out its marrow.
- Then, add it to the bowl.
- Now, mix the paste well.
- Finally, the paste is ready to use.
How to apply this face pack
- Firstly, apply a thin layer of this face pack on your skin with the help of brush or finger.
- Don’t apply a thick layer of paste; apply it evenly on your face.
- Don’t apply on the area around the eyes or under eyes.
- Then, Leave it for ten minutes to dry it fully.
- When the mask dries, dip your fingertips in water and gently scrub your face for two to three minutes with fingers in circular motion.
- Scrubbing helps to remove dead cells and damaged tan skin layer.
After scrubbing wash your face with fresh water.
- Apply any cream or moisturizer and massage it for two to three minutes.
- Then, apply lip balm or petroleum jelly on your lips.
- This face pack maintains the ph level of your body.
- It acts as an exfoliator that removes the cellular damage in the darker skin.
- Regular use can make your skin whiter, softer and shinier.
- The paste has antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that clear all the infection on the skin along with its scars.
- The face pack acts as excellent oil and absorbing agent to clear excess oil from your skin. It balances the skin tone and prevents the build up from clogged pores.
- It can deeply cleanse the skin by absorbing the excess oil.
You should try this face pack for instant glow at once.