3 Quick ways to get rid of dark circles naturally in just 7 days
Almost every single person is suffering from the most common skin issue that is having dark circles. The dark circles or eye bags appear due to the unhealthy diet, less sleep, computer work, drinking less water, aging, hormonal changes and stress. You can remove dark circles of your eyes by using some easy tips. These remedies are extremely suitable for all skin types. Here are the three quick ways to get rid of dark circles.
3 Home remedies to get rid of dark circles naturally at home
- Coconut oil
- Firstly, take pure coconut oil.
- Then, apply it around your eyes.
- Now, massage for two to three minutes under the eyes.
- Finally, wash your eyes after ten minutes.
- Follow this procedure regularly.
Try to apply this method daily at night and keep it on your eyes overnight.
- Green tea, two tbsp
- Cucumber juice, two tbsp
- Aloe vera gel, one tbsp
- Cotton pads, one
- Firstly, take a clean bowl.
- Then, add two tbsp of cucumber juice.
- Now, add one tbsp of aloe vera gel into the mixture.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well.
How to apply
- Firstly, take a cotton pad and cut it into two halves.
- Now, dip these semi-circular shaped cotton pads into the mixture.
- Then, let them stick under your eyes for twenty minutes.
- Repeat this remedy regularly for a week.
- Potato, two thin slices
- Firstly, take two thin potato slices.
- Then, place these slices under your eyes.
- Wait for at least fifteen to twenty minutes.
- You can also take a little nap during that time.
- Repeat this process two to three times a day
- Use this remedy for a week to get quick results.
Make sure to give them a try to these three quick ways to get rid of dark circles.