Natural homemade whitening soap for hands and feet by Umm e Raheel
If you want to get rid of using expensive soaps and cream to make your skin white and beautiful, then try this useful remedy to make a natural homemade whitening soap for hands and feet.
How to make whitening soap for hands and feet at home
- Soap (any soft leftover)
- Loofah (dry)
- Rice flour, one tbsp
- Mustard cake, one tbsp
- Firstly, take any soap or leftovers which are readily available in your homes.
- Then, take clean saucepan.
- Now, put all the pieces of soap into the pan.
- Then, place this sauce pan on the stove.
- Now, turn on the flame of the stove.
- Then, cook it until all the pieces of soap melt completely.
- Then, take one tbsp of dry rice.
- Now, take a blender.
- Then, put the rice into the blender.
- Now, blend the rice in small pieces but not make powder.
- Then, turn off the blender.
- Now, take out the rice pieces from the blender.
- Then, take one tbsp of this flour.
- Now, add it to the melted soap.
- Now, mix it well and stir the mixture on medium flame.
- Then, take a piece of mustard cake.
- Now, crush it with your hands.
- Then, add one tbsp of mustard cake into the mixture.
- Now, stir the mixture well.
- Then, turn off the flame of the stove.
- Now, take a piece of loofah.
- Later, give it any shape like square or round.
- Then, put the hot mixture on the loofah.
- After that, place it in any cold place or refrigerator.
- Later, you will get soap for your rough and dark skin.
How to use
Use this soap whenever you wash your hands and feet.
- This soap is excellent for whitening of the skin of hands and feet.
- You can also use it as a scrubber.
- It can remove all the dark spots on your hands and feet.
- This soap can overcome the darkness of knuckles.
Try this amazing whitening soap for hands and feet.