Natural Way to Treat Cracked Heels in Just Two Days by Umm e Raheel
The cracked heels or heel fissures looks ugly and painful. The skin under the feet is already drier than the rest of the body because it doesn’t include any oil glands. But due to some factors like standing for too much time, deficiency of moisture, the growth of dead skin and improper care, the skin becomes dry, calloused and cracked. If you don’t treat your cracked heels on time, then you have to bear pain, bleeding, and infections. With proper feet care you can heal your cracked heels. Here is a simple way to treat cracked heels in just two days.
Make Balm to Treat Cracked Heels in Just Two Days At Home
- Candle or any wax, half
- Petroleum jelly, one tsp
- Baking powder, half tsp
- Cloves, two
- Almond oil, half cup
- Firstly, take a saucepan.
- Then, take half a candle or any wax.
- Now, cut it into small pieces.
- Then, put it in the saucepan.
- Now, place the pan on the stove.
- Then, turn on the medium flame of the stove.
- Now, add one tbsp of petroleum jelly into the pan.
- Then add half tsp of baking powder into the pan.
- Now, add two cloves into the mixture.
- Then, add a half cup of almond oil in it.
- Now, cook this mixture on a low flame and stir it continuously.
- Then, turn off the flame of the stove.
- Now, let the mixture cool for few minutes.
- Then, take a clean container.
- Now, put the mixture into it.
- Finally, the balm is ready to use.
How to use
- Apply this balm multiple times in a day.
- Also, use it at night before going to sleep.
- Use this balm two days and get soft and beautiful heels.
You can heal your heels by using this balm. You should try this natural balm to treat cracked heels in just two days.