Natural Way to Treat Poor Digestion and Stomach Burning by using Aloe Vera
The aloe vera plant is a member of the succulent family. It can treat many ailments, including burns, minor cuts and abrasions. It is also very beneficial to heal the digestive disorders such as heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome. Using aloe vera, you can treat poor digestion and stomach burning by yourself.
Homemade Remedy to Treat Poor Digestion and Stomach Burning
- Aloe vera gel, one cup
- Ginger juice, one cup
- Ammonium chloride, half tbsp
- Black salt, half tbsp
- Firstly, take a clean saucepan.
- Then, add one cup of aloe vera gel in the pan.
- Now, add one cup of ginger juice into the mixture.
- Then, add half tbsp of ammonium chloride into the mixture.
- Then, add half tbsp of black salt into the pan.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well by using a spoon.
- Now, place the pan on the stove.
- Then, turn on the flame of the stove.
- Now, wait until the mixture boils.
- Then, turn off the flame after one boil.
- Now, let the mixture cool down for few minutes.
- Then, take any plastic bottle.
- Now, add this juice into the bottle.
- Then, store it into the fridge.
- Finally, the juice is ready to use.
How to use
- Take half spoon of this juice in the morning and evening.
- You can take one tbsp before taking breakfast and one tbsp in the evening or before going to sleep.
- Adults and children both can use this natural medicine.
- It is very useful to cure stomach pain and burning.
- It can heal the inflammation.
- If you lost your appetite, then must try this juice.
- The digestion of food becomes very easy by using this natural tonic.
- You can treat poor digestion and stomach burning at home by using this fantastic juice.