How to remove dark skin on your underarms, elbows and knees
Today, I am going to share with you a fantastic remedy to remove dark skin on your underarms, elbows and knees. Here is the easy and simple method, try this at home to get the glowing and beautiful skin.
Amazing way to remove dark skin on your underarms
First step: Exfoliate
- Sugar, one tbsp
- Coconut oil, one tbsp
- Firstly, take a small bowl.
- Then, add one tbsp of sugar into the bowl.
- Now, add one tbsp of coconut oil in the sugar.
- Then, mix the ingredients well.
- Finally, the paste is ready to use.
How to use
- Firstly, apply its small amount and gently scrub. Always treat your skin as baby skin.
- Then, wash it off with warm water to open pores and apply the mask.
This scrub will moisturize while getting rid of dead skin cells and also reduce the body odor.
Second step: Whitening Mask
- Activated charcoal, one tbsp
- Honey, one tbsp
- Firstly, take a clean bowl.
- Then, take one tbsp of activated charcoal into the bowl.
- Now, add one tbsp of honey in the bowl.
- Then, mix both the ingredients well.
- Now, make a thick paste.
- Finally, the paste is ready to apply.
How to use
- Firstly, apply this mask on underarms, dark elbows and knees.
- Then, leave this mask for fifteen minutes.
- Finally, wash it off with the warm water to open pores and apply the mask.
Activate charcoal helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible. Charcoal is the latest surprising ingredient with major beauty benefits.
Third step: Moisturize
- Firstly, apply any moisturizer on your underarms.
- Then, gently rub it on the skin.
You should try this remedy to remove dark skin on your underarms at home.